Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jaane Tu ... Ya Jaane Na...

Finally saw the movie... intersting timepass movie.. nothing special about it... But it did get me thinking... not about love and friendship and all that... but about the whole rathore and violent streak thing...Basically, the hero hates getting into fights and does everythign possible to avoid fights. I've actually never understood how ppl get into fist fights. Granted, there have been times i've been really mad at people but those generally end with either me walking away or shouting at the person concerned.
It must be really intersting ot get into oneof those movie style situations were the circumstances fill you with righteuos rage so much so that you can beat a sword yielding karate black belt with your bare hands. Frankly, i doubt i'll be able to work myself up to get to the righteuos rage...let alone beat him with my bare hands. I mean tae kwon doe was great exercise and fighting ppl on the floor was fine...I guess i do have the ability to beat the guy to pulp... but the desire's lacking... which brings me to something else...
Desire...or rather inspiration... People who have it underestimate it's importance... I'd do anything for it... I know I might have the ability to do a lot of things... but i lack the inspiration to actually try doing anything... well enough of the babbling for now... Gnite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home